Copying Programs to Your Calculator Manually:
Note: Only BASIC programs may be copied manually. ASM programs can NOT be copied.
1) Download the TI graphlink software here: http://education.ti.com/product/accessory/link/down/download.html
2) Download BASIC programs. You can find them at the TI-86 World (Click the Programs button to your left and select BASIC) and many other sites like TI-Calc.org (http://www.ticalc.org/pub/86/basic/)
3) Unzip the programs that you downloaded.
4) Open the Graphlink software.
5) Click "Open". Select the program you downloaded and click OK.
6) Turn on your calculator. Press the [PRGM] key. Now press [F2].
7) Type in a name for your new program and hit [ENTER].
8) Copy the file shown on the computer to our calculator EXACTLY how it is shown. The calculator is case-sensitive.
Note: To create a new line, hit [ENTER]. All lines begin with a ':'. To insert a line that you missed, press [F5] (Which corresponds to "INSc"). If you exit the program editor, to get back into the program you were copying press [PRGM], [F2], then select your program using [F1]-[F5] and [MORE]. Hit enter and you should be back in.
9) When you are totally finished, press [EXIT]. To run the program, press [PRGM], [F1], then select your program using [F1]-[F5] and [MORE]. Press enter and it will run. The first time after you edit the program, it may take a while to start depending on how large the program is.
For help with this, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Good luck!